Many dry eye symptoms are obvious, such as extreme dryness in your eye. But other symptoms are anything but obvious, like excessive eye moisture. Yes, too much moisture is also a sign of dry eye. Before assuming you know what dry eye is and isn’t, review the list of Dry Eye symptoms below.
SYMPTOMS OF DRY EYE
- Stinging or burning eyes.
- Sensitivity to light.
- Eye redness.
- The sensation of having something in your eye.
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses.
- Difficulty with nighttime driving.
- Excessive watery eyes.
- Blurred vision or eye fatigue.
Proper diagnosis and treatment of dry eyes is too important for drug-store trial and error. Schedule an appointment with the Dry Eye & Blepharitis Center at Northwest Eye. Be Eye Wise, because the more you know, the better you see.