Contacts free you from wearing glasses, but they don’t free you from responsibility. In fact, opting for contact lenses requires a more active role in monitoring your eye health. Be Eye Wise and discover how proper contact lens care, professional evaluation, and eye health examinations will make your contact lenses more clear and comfortable.
Schedule a contact eye exam with a Northwest Eye National Board of Examiners certified optometrist to discuss contact use and how to care for your eyes. They’ll also help you select the best performing and fitting contact lenses, no matter what style you prefer.
Northwest Eye offers the following contact lenses:
- Disposable and frequent replacement, and conventional soft contact lenses
- Rigid gas permeable contact lenses
- Astigmatic (Toric) contact lenses
- Bifocal and multifocal contact lenses
- Custom and prosthetic contact lenses
- Contact lenses and fittings for keratoconus
- Contact lenses and fittings for pediatrics
- Scleral lenses
Visit our Online Store to order contacts when it’s most convenient for you, and we’ll have them shipped directly to your door.