Contacts free you from wearing glasses, but they don’t free you from responsibility. In fact, opting for contact lenses requires a more active role in monitoring your eye health. Be Eye Wise and discover how proper contact lens care, professional evaluation, and eye health examinations will make your contact lenses more clear and comfortable.
Schedule a contact eye exam with a Northwest Eye National Board of Examiners certified optometrist to discuss contact use and how to care for your eyes. They’ll also help you select the best performing and fitting contact lenses, no matter what style you prefer.
Northwest Eye offers the following contact lenses:
- Disposable and frequent replacement, and conventional soft contact lenses
- Rigid gas permeable contact lenses
- Astigmatic (Toric) contact lenses
- Bifocal and multifocal contact lenses
- Custom and prosthetic contact lenses
- Contact lenses and fittings for keratoconus
- Contact lenses and fittings for pediatrics
- Scleral lenses
Order new contact lenses through Northwest Eye.
Need a new supply of contact lenses? Northwest Eye makes ordering contact lenses easy, convenient and cost-competitive with many mail-order options. If you’re not satisfied, bring your lenses back and we’ll make things right.
Ordering contact lenses on-line is now an easy 2 Step Process:
1.) Completely fill out the form below.
- We will verify your Lens Brand and that your prescription has not expired.
- Then, we will email you an INVOICE with the Total Amount Due for your order.
- In order to e-mail private, personal information we are using a secure system titled Zixsecure. Accordingly, please look for an e-mail with a subject line of Northwest Eye Order Invoice. This e-mail will be coming from Northwest Eye Contacts Dept @. Please check your junk mail if you have not seen anything from us within 24 business hours. You will have to enter your e-mail password to access the secure e-mail.
2.) Pay your invoice.
- Once you receive the Invoice you may conveniently make your secure online payment at our website, by clicking the ONLINE BILL PAY link.
- Once we have received confirmation of your online payment, your order will be processed.*All payments must be received before your order can be finalized and placed.
To get started, please complete the request form below.